USCIS Launches Mobile form for Green Card Replacement

As a legal permanent resident, it’s critical to have proper documentation to prove your status. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services recently announced it will allow people to obtain green card replacements using their phones if they misplace their copy, in an effort to simplify the immigration process.

This post is also available in %s.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.